Friday, February 22, 2013

kuwarangal.com - check your B.Tech II Year I Semester Nov 12 results.



 kuwarangal.com - check your B.Tech II Year I Semester Nov 12 results.


kuwarangal.com - check your B.Tech II Year I Semester Nov 12 results.

 


Kakatiya University, Warangal has published the results of B.Tech II Year I Sem examination results on 22nd February 2013 and the results of B.Tech II Year I Semester are available in the official website of Kakatiya University.

Students who have appeared for the B.Tech II Year I Semester examinations can view their results from the below given official website of Kakatiya University.

The B.Tech II Year I Semester  examination was conducted during the month of November 2012.
We wish good luck to you.

To view the results of B.Tech II Year I Semester visit here -- http://www.kuwarangal.com/




Tags: kuwarangal.com exams, kuwarangal.com results, kuwarangal b.tech results, kuwarangal  b.tech II year results, kuwarangal  II year I sem results, kakatiya university results, kakatiya university b.tech results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts