Saturday, July 19, 2014

TNPSC Group I (20-7-2014) Answer Keys

TNPSC Group I (20-7-2014) Answer Keys 


TNPSC Group I (20-7-2014) Answer Keys

The Tamil Nadu Public Service Conducted the Preliminary Examinations for the Posts included in Group I Services on 20th July 2014 across Tamil Nadu and a lot of candidates have applied for this examination and appeared on 20th July 2014.

TNPSC is in the practice of publishing the Answer Keys for each and every examination for the benefit of the candidates to know what they have answered in the examinations and this will facilitate them to access their outcome in the results.

In the recently conducted Group II Examinations, the answer keys were published after four days of the examination (Date of exam 29.6.2014 - answer keys published on 3.7.2014). So, the candidates who had given Group I examination could expect the Group I answer keys (20.7.2014) either on 24th or 25th July 2014.

Once the TNPSC Group I Answer Keys (20-7-2014) are published, the Group I answer keys could be viewed from the below given official website.

Apart from the official Answer keys, some of the private coaching centres will also be publishing their TNPSC Group I Answer Keys (20-7-2014) the next day of the Examination, which also can be verified for instant results.

We wish very good luck to you.

TNPSC Group I Answer Keys (20-7-2014) (Official website) - http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/answerkeys.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts