Wednesday, August 20, 2014

ssc.nic.in/results/home.html, CGL Results 2013 (all posts-tax asstt)

ssc.nic.in/results/home.html, CGL Results 2013 (all posts-tax asstt)


 ssc.nic.in/results/home.html, CGL Results 2013 (all posts-tax asstt)




The Staff Selection Commission has published the following results:

 (1) Combined Graduate Level Exam., 2013 (Re-Exam) (Tier-I, All Posts) List Of The Candidates In Roll no. Order Qualified In Tier-I For Appearing In Tier-Ii For All Posts (List - I ).

(2) Combined Graduate Level Exam., 2013 (Re-Exam) (Tier-I, Tax Asstt.) List Of The Candidates In Roll no. Order Qualified In Tier-I For Tier-II For The Post Of Tax Assistant At The Relaxed Standard (List-II)

All the candidates who have appeared for the CGL examination could view their results from the below given official website.


http://ssc.nic.in/results/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts