Sunday, February 15, 2015

www.examresults.net WBSU BA-BSc-BCom Part I Hons Result 2015

www.examresults.net WBSU BA-BSc-BCom Part I Hons Result 2015


www.examresults.net WBSU BA-BSc-BCom Part I Hons Result 2015



The West Bengal State University, Barasat, North 24 Paraganas has notified in their official website that the Part I Hons results of BA/BSc will be published today i.e., 16th February 2015 at 3.30 pm.

The official website says that the BCom Hons results shall be published later.  This official notification has been issued by the Controller of Examinations of West Bengal State University
Barasat, North 24 Paraganas.

Respective students could view their West Bengal State University BA/BSc Part I Hons results from the below given official website and other result websites.

www.exametc.com

www.examresults.net

http://www.wbsubregistration.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts