Friday, April 17, 2015

Panjab University Bachelor of Law I Sem Dec 2014 results.

Panjab University Bachelor of Law I Sem Dec 2014 results.


Panjab University Bachelor of Law I Sem Dec 2014 results.


Panjab University, Chandigarh has today published the Bachelor of Law I Sem exam Dec 2014 results in the official website.

Students who had given their Bachelor of law I semester examination in December 2014 could view their results from the below given official website.

We wish good luck to all the students of Panjab University.

How to view your Bachelor of Law I semester exam results ?

Visit the below given official website link.
Select your Class from the drop down menu.
Select your semester from the drop down menu.
Enter your ROLL NUMBER in the box provided.
Hit the SHOW RESULTS button.
Your results will be immediately displayed.

The link to view your Panjab University, Chandigarh results is given below:

http://results.puchd.ac.in/ShowResults.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts