Thursday, June 25, 2015

Krishna University I,II,III BHM Revaluation Results 2015

  Krishna University I,II,III BHM Revaluation Results     2015


 Krishna University I,II,III BHM Revaluation Results     2015






Krishna University : Machilipatnam has today published BHM Revaluation results in their official website.

The BHM I, II, III  revaluation results are available in the beow given official website.

All the candidates of BHM I, II and III  who had applied for revaluation could view teir results from the below given link.

How to view I, II, III BHM Results?

Just visit the link given below.

Enter your Registration Number in the box provided.

Hit the SUBMIT Button.

Your results will be displayed.

http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/examportal/RvResults.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads

Popular Posts